There was an error fetching the video thumbnail.
Note – The onus is on the Student to ensure that their laptop is properly functioning with Securexam software prior to arriving at the exam center to write their exam. Please see the Securexam Student Guide attached above for a list of the minimum hardware and software requirements for the software. If a Student experiences a serious technical issue during the exam (regardless of the underlying cause of the issue), he/she must complete the exam by hand. The Student will not have the option of rescheduling or rewriting his/her exam.
July 19, 2017:
- Securexam software available for download – Version 7.0.4
- Mandatory computer qualification exam available to take and upload/submit
- Practice exam feature available
- Student toll-free helpline is active (1-844-267-1014)
September 6, 2017:
- Deadline to download software and take and upload/submit mandatory computer qualification exam (no extensions will be given. Students are encouraged to download the software and submit the qualification exam well in advance of this date, in the event that the student has technical problems which require time to resolve)
September 18, 2017:
- Last day to use practice exam feature.
Important Contact Information:
Software Secure helpline (1-844-267-1014):
- Issues downloading/installing the software (before March 8)
- Difficulties with respect to the functionality of the software
- Difficulties uploading a completed course exam
- Other questions of a technical nature
CICBV Education Department (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Difficulties logging in to PlanetSSI (i.e., preferred email or student ID questions)
- Uncertain as to whether the qualification exam was successfully uploaded/submitted (before March 8)
- Other non-technical questions