Duff & Phelps Vice President, Disputes and Investigations – 18000376
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Disputes and Investigations practice provides industry and technical insights to win disputes related to contractual, fiduciary or related obligations and prepares expert analysis to help clients understand, prevent and manage fraud.
- Completing financial loss quantification, business valuation and related financial analysis
- Undertaking relevant research and business/industry analysis
- Preparing formal written reports, including those suitable for use as a basis for expert evidence
- Working closely with Duff & Phelps team members and liaising with clients and legal counsel throughout
- CPA designation (passed the UFE at a minimum)
- CBV designation (or enrolled in the CICBV program of studies)
- CFA or MBA in finance is a benefit but not essential
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Some prior experience with business valuations and litigation assignments
- Ability to prepare well written reports
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs/
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.