Kalex Valuations – a leading boutique firm in Toronto specializing in business/asset/security valuations, dispute resolutions, damages quantification and forensic accounting services – is looking to hire a competent individual at the Associate, Manager or Senior Manager Level seeking a unique opportunity to grow professionally and handle a high level of responsibility.
Interested candidates should possess a strong track record in the professional services area in a fast-paced environment.
Ideal qualifications and competencies for prospective candidates include –
- a) Technical/knowledge-based
- CPA, CA designation
- CBV designation or substantial completion of the CICBV program of studies
- CFA student/charterholder preferable
- Prior experience with business valuations, dispute resolutions and forensic assignments
- Strong research capabilities
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and Word
- b) Soft skills
- Excellent professional judgment, including ability to see the “big picture” while still paying attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to train and manage others and deal with a variety of personalities
- Commitment to excellence
We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package.
Please send us your resume and expression of interest in confidence to Ghazala Ahmadzai at email@example.com. If you have any queries, feel free to contact us at 416-488-9590×221.