Mazars is an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation. We specialise in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services. We are looking for top talents to join our network of 18,000 professionals across 79 countries and 6 continents. Working at Mazars is more than just a professional experience, it is truly a life experience. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
Our professionals combine excellence, proximity and long-term vision to provide customized solutions that are comprehensive and adaptable to any situation and environment. Our local expertise supported by our global network makes Mazars a business advisor of choice.
Our Old Montreal Office has an immediate opening for the position of Manager, Valuation, Forensics and Litigation Support Services.
- Work on multiple, concurrent engagements.
- Prepare financial analysis, financial modeling and investigative procedures related to various damage quantification and forensic investigation matters.
- Coordinate with clients to obtain the necessary information to perform the agreed upon services.
- Prepare working paper files with documentation of evidence obtained and procedures followed.
- Prepare high-quality reports to be delivered to clients detailing procedures undertaken, findings, limitations, and recommendations.
- Prepare and deliver external and internal presentations related to our areas of expertise and service offering.
- Support business development activities and contribute to the growth of the practice through the development of external and internal relationships.
- Manage, mentor and train junior professionals.
- Bachelor or graduate degree in accounting or finance.
- Active CPA license.
- Investigative and Forensic Accountant (CA•IFA) designation or the Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) designation.
- 5 years of experience in damage quantification.
- Be recognized as an expert witness by the Quebec Superior Court, an asset.
- Advanced MS Office (especially Excel).
- Fully bilingual (French/English), both written and spoken.
- Ability to adhere to the “we” over “I” focus of the collaborative environment within the team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Being driven by what you are can do, learn, and become.
- Desire to be challenged on the path to excellence.
- Intellectual curiosity.
Mazars is an equal opportunity employer. The use of the masculine gender is for the sole purpose of brevity and it is not, in any way, intended to be discriminatory. Only those who fit the profile will be contacted. We thank you for your interest and wish you a lot of success in your search.