VSP is a growing boutique valuation practice devoted to assisting the business and legal communities with matters involving business valuation, litigation support and succession planning advisory services. We exist to help business owners and professionals understand value, increase value, prepare for ownership transition and minimize or avoid potential disputes over value.
Reporting directly to the Partners, the Associate / Senior Valuation Analyst is responsible for managing all stages of the client engagement including planning, review and analysis of documents, financial analysis, conducting research, communications with clients and counsel, attending meetings with clients, report preparation and supporting marketing initiatives of the firm.
We offer a dynamic work environment, competitive salary and the opportunity to enhance your experience, technical knowledge and professional skills. Life balance and flexibility are also important to us while respecting client needs and project timelines.
- Assist in engagement planning including identification of key issues, methodology and budgeting
- Oversight of information requests and management of documents / productions
- Financial statement and document analysis
- Prepare financial analysis and models
- Conduct research for reports
- Communicate with clients and counsel
- Prepare reports for business valuation, income assessments and damage claims
- Monitor job hours for timely revision of fee budget
- Assistance with quality control review to ensure quality of work product
- University degree in business, accounting or finance
- CPA, CA designation (or successful completion of the UFE/CFE)
- Recent CBV (or registered student with the CICBV)
- 1 to 5 years prior valuation/litigation support related experience
- Passionate about a career in valuation and litigation support services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong financial and accounting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Marketing sense with interest and ambition to further grow and develop with the practice
To Apply: please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
The successful candidate will be driven and a high achiever, self-motivated and work well both independently and with a team. He/she will have a strong aptitude for learning new concepts, approaches and ideas, a good work ethic and be open to feedback.
Support Confidence Credibility