Cohen Hamilton Steger & Co. Inc., a boutique firm, with offices in Ottawa and Toronto, specializing in damages quantification, business valuation and forensic accounting services, is looking to immediately expand with the addition of an energetic and entrepreneurial professional with hands-on experience. Interested candidates should possess a strong desire and commitment to personal growth, client relations and service, file management and business development in a fast-paced and collegial environment.
Qualifications for prospective candidates include:
- CPA, CA designation (passed the CFE/UFE at a minimum)
- CBV designation (enrolled in or willingness to pursue the CICBV program of studies)
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Prior experience with litigation assignments, forensic work and business valuations is an asset
- Ability to prepare well written reports
Candidates considering relocation to the beautiful City of Ottawa will also be considered.
Please send your resume and expression of interest in confidence to:
Greg McEvoy, Principal
Cohen Hamilton Steger & Co. Inc.
Suite 1100, 343 Preston St.
Ottawa, ON K1S 1N4