Founded in Montreal in 1995, Allard, Allard & Associés, a long-only value-style investment management firm, is looking to add an analyst to its equity research team. The main responsibilities include:
- Review quarterly financial statements and summarize highlights in written reports
- Perform detailed financial analysis on public companies to identify investment opportunities
- Create and update stock valuation models
- Make investment recommendations to portfolio managers
- Respond to ad hoc requests from portfolio managers
The sought-after candidate must have strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitudes, excellent communication abilities (oral and written), be a good team player and demonstrate a high degree of initiative and autonomy.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an equity analyst (domestic and/or foreign equities)
- Fully proficient in English and French (oral and written)
- CFA Charterholder
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel advanced level)
- Expertise of fundamental analysis methods (modeling)
- Familiarity with Bloomberg and Capital IQ
- Adhere to a value-based investing philosophy
- Accounting designation such as CPA or a CBV (Chartered Business Valuator) certification would be a significant asset.
Please send your resume by January 8, 2018 to email@example.com
About Allard, Allard & Associés
Founded in Montreal in 1995, Allard, Allard & Associés is a growing investment management company. It currently manages over $750 million on behalf of individuals, foundations and institutions. The success of Allard, Allard & Associés relies heavily on its entrepreneurial team based culture and on its rational investment approach. As owner-operators, investment professionals conduct their activities with a long-term perspective. The management approach is a value-style philosophy that seeks to invest at a low cost in profitable companies with solid balance sheets.